½ cup strawberry Greek yogurt
¼ cup Bare Naked Fit Triple Berry Granola
½ cup blueberries
1. Layer yogurt, granola, and berries in a glass. Repeat.
Nutrition Information (per serving): 284 calories, 2g fat, 0g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate, 18g protein, 4g fiber
Apple Peanut Butter Pizza- Makes 10 pizzas
2 large golden delicious or granny smith apples ¾ cup Jif Naturals Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Bare Naked Vanilla Almond Granola
1. Using an apple corer, core the apples. Cut each apple crosswise into 5 rounds.
2. Using a small spreader, spread about 1 tbsp. of the peanut butter on each apple slice. Sprinkle the slices with granola and serve.
Nutrition information (per serving): Calories 156, Fat 9 g, Saturated fat 2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 49mg, Carbohydrate 12g, Fiber 2g, Protein 4g
Hummus & Veggie Cones- Serves 4
2 (8-inch) Meijer whole- wheat tortillas, halved ¼ cup Hummus 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced ½ cup shredded carrots
1. Lay the tortillas halves on a cutting board. Spread each tortilla half with an equal amount of the hummus.
2. Cover the hummus with cucumber slices.
3. Sprinkle the carrots evenly over the cucumber.
4. Starting at a corner, roll up each tortilla into a cone.
Nutrition information (per serving): Calories 128, Fat 4g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 310mg, Carbohydrate 19g, Fiber 3g, Protein 4g
Easy Veggie Pizza
1 (8 oz.) pkg. Meijer Veggie Cream Cheese
1 (6 oz.) container plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp. dried dill weed
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1 (11 x 11) Meijer Prepared Whole Wheat Square Pizza Crust, cut into 12 pieces
½ cup small fresh broccoli florets
1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
1 tomato, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1. In small bowl mix cream cheese, yogurt, dill weed, and garlic powder. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables and serve.
Nutrition Information: Calories 216, Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 254 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 8 g
Healthy Kid Trail Mix
3 cups Popcorn, Indiana Gourmet Cinnamon Sugar Kettle Corn
2 cups Pepperidge Farms Whole Grain Goldfish
1 cup Ritz Munchable Buttery Pretzels
1 cup Meijer Raisins
1. Combine ingredients in a large bowl and store in an air- tight container or resealable bag.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories 125, Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 121 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g
Posted on Sun, September 2, 2012
by Healthy Living Dietitians filed under